- 2 x Integrated adjustable headrests
- 650mm flip up rear parcel shelf cushion, Maximizing storage options.
- 2 x Integrated shoulder seat belts
- Easy, quick seat/bed transformation.
- Shaped contoured upholstery for comfort while traveling
- 1860mm long, flat 3 cushion bed design.
The 112cm RIB Altair seating system is the most common width used for campervan conversion designs. This width gives a good compromise between cabinet depth and seat/bed width. Most campervan furniture dimensions are dictated by the size of the appliances being fitted, so if a wider bed is being fitted in a VW T5, for example, it will mean you will have fewer options in terms of hob, sink and fridge models that will fit in the reduced width.
To slide or not to slide that is the question. Generally a SWB will benefit from having the seat slider more than a LWB. See the the two options below for more information and suggestions for the corerc seat to install.
Give us a call to discuss your requirements on 01271 373853