Your Privacy is important to us
clearcutconversions.co.uk is totally committed to protecting the privacy of our site visitors and customers. The Clearcut team members are customers themselves of other Internet sites and fully appreciate and respect the importance of privacy on the Internet. We will not disclose information about our customers to third parties except where it is part of providing a service to you – e.g. arranging for a product to be sent to you, and for the purposes of customer research and profiling or where we have your express permission to do so.
- clearcutconversions.co.uk is committed to protecting your privacy and maintaining the security of any personal information received from you. We strictly adhere to the requirements of the data protection legislation in the UK. The purpose of this statement is to explain to you what personal information we collect and how we may use it.
- When you order, we need to know your contact information and billing information. This allows us to process and fulfil your order. We DO NOT collect or handle credit card data online. Payments are processed via Paypal and other payment gateways.
- We may use your personal information to contact you from time to time with special offers we think you may be of interest to you.
- We do not sell, rent or exchange your personal information with any third party for commercial reasons.
- We follow strict security procedures in the storage and disclosure of information which you have given us, to prevent unauthorised access in accordance with the UK data protection legislation. We do not collect sensitive information about you except when you specifically knowingly provide it. In order to maintain the accuracy of our database, you can check, update or remove your personal details by writing to us or logging into your account. We use a technology called “cookies” as part of a normal business procedure to track patterns of behaviour of visitors to our site. A cookie is an element of data that our Website sends to your browser which is then stored on your system. You can set your browser to prevent this happening. Any information collected in this way can be used to identify you unless you change your browser settings.
- If you have any questions about privacy you can contact us via email or by post: Bickington Garage, Bickington, Barnstaple, Devon, EX31 2JG