Showing all 6 results
Renault Trafic and Vauxhall Vivaro Campervan Conversion - Tourer Curve Design
- 2 Berth Option from £9,750 in vat
- 4 berth option £14,600(fitted with SCA Deluxe 182 Elevating roof and roof bed.)
- Full Paneling Lining, insulation and carpeting lining - Using foil backed 10mm flexi foam sheet and 3 inch loose knit heat and sound insulator.
- Fridge - 50 litre Waeco, 12v compressor with Ice-box and battery protection
- Sink – (With external outlet) – Stainless steel smev sink, with darkened glass protective lid
- Hob – Stainless steel Smev twin hob with darkened glass protective lid and 907 gas regulator
- Water – 20L, In-line submersible pump, external outlet
- 12v micro-switched tap
- 2 x 240v Sockets (wired via Hook-up) RCD Consumer unit and 10m hook-up lead
- Smartbed Seating System with power coated frame, mechanical latch and air-ram assisted close. - Includes two shoulder belts. A versatile layout easily converted to a flat six foot bed
- Power Management system - with built in battery charger and 240v to 12v inverter
- Hinged access panel to under seat storage
- Four inch cushions - with quality coverings in a choice of colours.
- 12mm hard flooring with non-slip vinyl covering
- 12v socket outlet
- Choice of 12v LED low power light
- 110 amp leisure battery and split relay charging wiring loom.
- Stow-a-way table – rail mounted with hinged leg
- Fire extinguisher
Give us a call on 01271 373853 to discuss your requirements.
E-mail through the Contact page of our website for a full itemised quotation based on your individual requirements/wish list.
Renault Trafic Campervan Conversion - Tourer Slimline Design
2 Berth Option £9500inc vat
4 Berth Option £14,350inc vat (Fitted with SCA Deluxe 184 elevating roof and roof bed)Full ply Lining, insulation and carpeting lining. 10mm foil backed flexi foam insulation and 3 inch loose knit heat and sound insulator. Fridge – 50 litre 12v compressor fridge with Ice-box, thermostat and battery protection Sink – (With external outlet) – Stainless steel CAN sink, with darkened glass protective lid Hob – Stainless steel CAN twin hob with darkened glass protective lid and 907 gas regulator Water – 20L, In-line submersible pump, external outlet 12v micro-switched tap Electric hook-up, 2 x 240v Sockets, external hook-up point and 10m hook-up lead. Power Management System (PMS3), RCD and MCB curcuit protection with test point, 240v battery charger, 240v to 12v power inversion, fused outlets for 12v appliances and battery condition monitor. Smartbed Seating System with power coated frame, mechanical latch and air-ram assisted close. – Includes two shoulder belts. A versatile layout easily converted to a flat six foot beHinged access panel to under seat storage area.Four inch cushions – with quality coverings in a choice of colours. 12mm ply flooring, under floor insulation, with non-slip Altro vinyl covering. Choice of 12 colours. 12v power outlet socket. Choice of stylish 12v LED low power lighting. 110 amp leisure battery with spilt charge wiring loom. Stow-a-way table – rail mounted with hinged leg. Fire extinguisher.
- Give us a call on 01271 373853 to discuss your requirements
- E-mail us on email@example.com with your requirements/wish list for an quotation and specification.
Renault Trafic Campervan Conversion, Stripewood Tourer Curve,Tambour Door Design – (Units Only Option) – £2,795.00 inc Vat
Campervan Elevating Roof OptionsWe fit Westdubs and SCA Elevating roofs to complement our range of conversions to offer you truly versatile designs with the very best build quality. Whether you pair an elevating roof with one of our modular pod and seat configurations, or opt for the more integrated Tourer Curve or Tourer Slimline. We aim for the end result to be a practical combination that will allow countless adventures and fun family trips....after all isn't that what owning a Campervan is all about.Roof prices, fitted are from £3000inc vat.Please scroll down the page to read more about the roofs we install.
VW T5 and T6 Campervan Conversion - Explorer Modular Packages
From £4,500 to £7,500 inc VATWe can be very versatile in how we convert your van and what facilities are included in the conversion package. The Explorer Conversion modular range allows our customers to customise their own conversion packages by combining variations from our Pod range together with a selection of Seating/bed layouts and sizes.The Baseline specification Of the Explorer Conversion Package is listed below;To Include;Full insulation and lining of rear of vehicle. – Transforms a panel van into a comfortable living area.
- Vapour barrier to side panels.
- Three inch sheep’s wool insulation or 3 inch recycled plastic matt for heat and sound insulation to lower side panels of van.
- 10mm foil backed foam sheet to upper side panels and roof.
- Lining is available in a choice of finishes.
- Single piece 12mm plywood flooring with choice of non-slip Altro coverings. New side step and rear threshold.
- 1 x Tinted Slider window fitted to off-side front quarter
- 1 x Tinted fixed window fitted to near-side front quarter
- Pair of tinted barn door windoes/tailgate window.
- (Other windows can be fitted on request)
- Our pods can be fitted to be easily removable.
- They provide storage and cooking and washing facilities along with low power refrigeration (Pod model dependent)
- The Pod units are available in 12 finishes.