Available for Immediate Delivery, Please call 01271 373853 to discuss requirements and order.
The RIB Altair is undoubtedly the most widely used aftermarket seat currently used by camper van conversion companies. The Altair’s unique design offering comfortable seating and sleeping upholstery on a sophisticated, well engineered frame puts them well above most other campervan seating options. The 3 cushion design, integrated headrests and folding back parcel shelf lends excellent practicality to most camper van layouts. Available in a wide range of fabric (OEM and plain colours), Vinyl leatherette, and leather. The fitted look of the RIB Altair’s upholstery adds a factory fitted look to even the most basic conversion layout.
- The RIB Altair has M1 load testing to; Type Approval EC Directive 77/541/EEC and is also TUV approved.
- Large rear parcel shelf ideal for carrying storing bulky camping equipment.
- Multi position rear parcel shelf to facilitate storage at rear and also a sitting up position as a bed. (Great for a cup of tea in bed first thing in morning)
- High seat back for safely of passengers with built in headrests to use as required.
- Easy operation to transform from seat to bed.
- Available with Isofix and armrest options.
- 60cm 86cm, 104cm, 112,cm 130cm and 150cm widths available.
Clearcut Conversions is one of the main importers of the RIB Altair seating system in the UK, we carry over 80 seats in stock across the most popular finishes and options. We are able to offer a bespoke order service to make sure the individual seat ordered is correct for your van, with VW T6, T5, T4, Renault Trafic, Mercedes Vito and Ford custom variants available. Our staff also have the expertise advise on the seat type most suitable to interact with camper van furniture or pod units.
Give us a call on 01271 373853 to discuss your requirements.