All of our VW T5/T6 RIB Altair Seats now come with an M1 tested* Anchorage kit.
View The In Vehicle Pull Test Here: https://youtu.be/Ueo9T7bd9Ck
- 2 x Integrated adjustable headrests
- 650mm flip up rear parcel shelf cushion, Maximizing storage options.
- 2 x Integrated shoulder seat belts
- Easy, quick seat/bed transformation.
- Shaped contoured upholstery for comfort while traveling
- 1860mm long, flat 3 cushion bed design.
The 112cm RIB Altair seating system is most commonly fitted with side furniture running the length of the van, or a side mounted pod unit behind the driver seat.
The 112cm width gives a good compromise between cabinet depth and seat/bed width. Most campervan furniture dimensions are dictated by the size of the appliances being fitted, so if a wider bed is being fitted in a VW T5, for example, it will mean you will have fewer options in terms of hob, sink and fridge models that will fit in the reduced width.
Generally a SWB will benefit from having the seat slider more than a LWB. The integrated seat slider allows greater versatility and better access to you side furniture storage.
Give us a call to discuss your requirements on 01271 373853