Available in Fabric, Vinyl leatherette or Leather and Suade.
220cm Slider mechanism fitted between upper and lower bases
Rear corner cutout to parcel shelve cushion, to facilitate fitting the seat at the back of the van
Ratchet supported cushions when extended as a bed – no ugly support legs that get in the way.
So you’ve chosen your bed width, now do you require a slider mechanism or not?
The sliding seat mechanism is build on top of the lower frame a bit like the adjustable slider on your front driver seat. (the seat height remains the same on both slider and non-slider models). The movement of 220mm doesn’t sound like a huge distance, but what it does most of all is give you versatility.
If we take the VW T5 as an example, usually the seat will be fitted at the back of the van with the parcel shelf flipped up and the slider in its backward position. In this position you have maximum space in the front of the van and more importantly have better access to the storage space within your conversion.
When the seat is slid forward on the slider (you can still carry passengers on the seat when in it’s forward position) the parcel shelf can be dropped flat to give over two feet of space at the back of the van to store bulkier items such as awnings and folding seats. Importantly this means that you don’t need to load the front of the van with large items that would get in the way.
Give us a call to discuss your requirements on 01271 373853
Showing all 8 results
- Easy to install with easy to follow fitting instruction.
- Super strong design and materials.
- Complete with all bolts, washers and fixings.
- Will fit both Slider and Non Slider RIB base frames.
- Will fit 112, 120 130 and 150cm RIB frames.
- Tested with over 10,000kgs of applied force.
- Allows for variable positioning depending on side furniture and required seat position.
- Galvanized finish for extra protection.
RIB Altair Seat Fitting - 112cm and 120cm widths
- M1 Tested Anchorage kit* used to maximise passenger safely.
- The anchorage kit and seat are integrated to the main structural chassis beams of the van
- The anchorage kit is designed for straight forward removal of the seat should you need to take the seat out to continue ongoing work with your van conversion - ideal for self builders.
- We can fit the seat in one of a variety of positions depending on customers requirements and use of their vehicle.
- You don't have to purchase the seat from us for us to install it for you. You're welcome to provide your own seat, however we hope you'll find us to have the most competitive of prices on the seats we supply.
- We hold over 100 seats in stock so can usually provide supply and fit options without customers having a long wait for the seat to be in stock.