Available in Fabric, Vinyl leatherette or Leather and Suede.
Excellent underseat storage access
Rear corner cutout to parcel shelve cushion, to facilitate fitting the seat at the back of the van
Ratchet supported cushions when extended as a bed – no ugly support legs that get in the way.
So you’ve chosen your bed width, now do you require a slider mechanism or not?
The RIB Altair non slider option has slightly better storage ability under the seat than its slider counterpart. The absence of a slider mechanism provides an additional 50mm height of storage space under the seat, giving the non-slider variant the ability to house a small portaloo such as the Fiamma Bi-pot 30, height 330 mm available.
The non slider is often the choice of seat in a LWB van. The extra length of a LWB van means that the seat isn’t usually fitted at the very back of the van, the seat is usually fitted 3/4 of the way back for a more comfortable ride for passengers and to take advantage of the extra space behind the Altair seat.
If you’re not planning to install campervan appliances or furniture or if they are condensed into a small pod unit then a non slider is often chosen and fitted mid way in the van to give the best compromise between traveling position and storage.
Give us a call to discuss your requirements on 01271 373853
All of our VW T5/T6 RIB Altair Seats now come with an M1 tested* Anchorage kit.
View The In Vehicle Pull Test Here: https://youtu.be/Ueo9T7bd9Ck
Showing all 6 results
- Easy to install with easy to follow fitting instruction.
- Super strong design and materials.
- Complete with all bolts, washers and fixings.
- Will fit both Slider and Non Slider RIB base frames.
- Will fit 112, 120 130 and 150cm RIB frames.
- Tested with over 10,000kgs of applied force.
- Allows for variable positioning depending on side furniture and required seat position.
- Galvanized finish for extra protection.
RIB Altair Seat Fitting - 130cm and 150cm width
- M1 Tested Anchorage kit* used to maximise passenger safely.
- The anchorage kit and seat are integrated to the main structural chassis beams of the van
- The anchorage kit is designed for straight forward removal of the seat should you need to take the seat out to continue ongoing work with your van conversion - ideal for self builders.
- We can fit the seat in one of a variety of positions depending on customers requirements and use of their vehicle.
- You don't have to purchase the seat from us for us to install it for you. You're welcome to provide your own seat, however we hope you'll find us to have the most competitive of prices on the seats we supply.
- We hold over 100 seats in stock so can usually provide supply and fit options without customers having a long wait for the seat to be in stock.