- Cools to -20c
- Separate fridge and freezer compartments
- Stylish yet portable, robust design
- Digital temperature settings
- Interior light
- Auto cut off battery protection
- Max and Eco modes for power efficiency
- Runs off both 12v and 240v (Comes with adapters for both)
- low power consumption averaging 1 amp/h, (12 watts on D/C) – Approximately 3 days power from a 110amp battery.
- 2 year guarantee
Alpicool 12v Compressor Fridge, Top Loading 35 litres, Cools to -20c
SKU: FR-AC-CF-TL-35 Category: Refrigeration
Alpicool CF35 Campervan/Camping Fridge
The perfect camping fridge, in reviewing this model we have found it operates at efficiencies comparable to the Waeco CF35 a model that is over double the price. It ticks all the right boxes, its quiet, easy to operate, robust and a compact size.
The size of the unit in particular is useful to campers, the 12v power adapter can be plugged into a cigarette lighter type 12v socket, and it can also be run off mains power via a 3 pin plug adapter.
The Auto cut off feature means that the fridge will cut out before it flattens your battery too far, this is especially important if you don’t have a leisure battery and are relying on your car battery via the cigarette lighter socket. After all no-one wants to be stuck in a field with a flat battery, unable to start their car!
Length – 690mm, Height 380mm, Depth 344mm