By fitting an awning rail to the side of your camper opens up a new world of possibilities. From pull out sun shades to free standing driveway awnings, they add extra floor space and weather protection while set up on site. Have these professionally fitted in our workshop for total peace of mind.
We can install a Fiamma F45s to many vehicles as they offer fitting brackets for a wide range of vehicles.
Come in a variety of sizes to accommodate many size vans from 1.9M to 4M
Installation Brackets: standard adaptors (provided with the awning) and more than 90 personalised brackets enable the mounting on special profiles
• Double Guide: double guide on the lead bar allowing the installation of two front panels
• Perfect Closing: fast and silent opening and closing thanks to the Auto-Lock safety system and perfect closing thanks to Dual Security device
• Presto Fix: adjusting system that enables you to gauge the closing of the lead bar to guarantee a perfect closing over time
• One Way Roll: rolling the fabric only in the correct direction, thanks to Fiamma's patented system
• Dual Shock Absorber: patented shock absorbing bracket with dual bolt system to protect the awning and the vehicle during bad weather
• Extra Strong Arms: strong reinforced articulated arms with double steel cable that allows you to maintain an optimal fabric tension
• Secure Lock: the legs can be fixed to the ground or to the wall and the height of the lead bar can be adjusted with a telescopic safe and practical system
We will provide a fixed quote once we have chatted through your requirements.
Give one of our Technicians a call on 01271 373853 to discuss your requirements and book in.
Clearcut Conversions has partnered with Pegasus Finance to offer you finance on your campervan conversion & parts purchases with us (on orders over £1,000). Simply follow this link and apply. Upon approval, you will receive your funds directly into your bank account and then make your purchases as normal direct with us.