Dodo Mat – Deadn Hex, Sound Deadening Vibration Damper Sheets – Self Adhesive (Pack of 20) – New product
Dodo Mat DEADN Hex is a self-adhesive, foil-backed vibration damper. To reduce unwanted vibrations and structural noise, simply cut, peel, and stick onto the interior metal of any vehicle.
This product features a high-quality butyl compound for improved sound deadening and vibration control. This sound deadening uses a unique Hex embossing pattern to maintain flexibility and ease of cutting.
Dodo Mat DEADN Hex is a low-weight solution for van owners who want a quieter, smoother drive without adding extra weight. The synthetic butyl core’s unique chemistry effectively deadens panel vibration without the excessive bulk of competitor products.
The distinctive Hex top sheet is specifically designed to aid installation and moulding on more complex surfaces. This added flexibility enables the Dodo mat to be easily installed, with a better cosmetic appearance and fewer creases and folds.
- 20 Sheet sound deadening pack
- High grade butyl construction
- Hex embossed aluminium
- Very soft & flexible for easy installation
- 8mm thick with strong adhesive
- Classic aluminium finish
- Stop rattles, vibration & noise
- Lower road, exhaust, engine & transmission noise
- Fire retardant & heat resistant from -40°C to +120°C
- Flammability tested for vehicle interiors ISO 3795:1989
- Fully water & oil resistant
- Peel & stick application
- Designed in the UK, manufactured in Europe
- Individual sheet size: 375 x 250mm
- Pack weight 5kg
- Pack coverage 20 sq.ft (1.8 sq.m)