Dodo Thermo Fleece Insulation 50mm – 10m Roll – New product
Dodo Mat’s Thermo Fleece is an itch-free sustainable insulation made from recycled plastic bottles. This slimline 50mm insulation can be installed in areas with limited installation space, such as upper van panels and roof voids. Thermo Fleece is a safe, environmentally friendly, and cost-effective way to insulate your camper van. It is made almost entirely of recycled plastic bottles and contains 100% recycled polyester. It is suitable for all vehicle applications, is non-irritating and does not require the use of protective clothing during installation. In high humidity conditions, it will not absorb moisture and will not support mould growth. This insulation can be cut or torn apart with a straight edge and a Stanley knife.
- Width – 390mm
- Length – 10m
- Coverage/roll – 3. 9sq.m
- Thickness – 50mm
- Provides excellent thermal insulation performance.
- Contains a lofting agent to maintain durability.
- Manufactured in accordance with ISO 9001
- Made from recycled plastic bottles with up to 95% recycled content.
- Safe to handle and can be recycled or safely disposed of.
- Fire tested to BS 5803-4
- Fire tested to ISO 3795:1989 (vehicle interiors)
- Made in the UK
- Performance: Thermal conductivity: 0.040W/mK
- R-Value: 1.25m2K/W
- Water absorption: (@100% RH): 0% w/w
- Ignition Point: >500oC
- Flammability to BS 5803-4
- Flammability tested for vehicle interiors ISO 3795:1989
- Composition: 100% recycled polyester, >95% recycled content
15 in stock