An M1 Pull Tested Seat and rail System
Introducing the new M1 Tested GlideMotion Rail System in conjunction with the YoYo Seat. Designed and developed in house. Our Glidemotion rails and housing allow the YoYo seat to smoothly slide from the rear to the front of the van with 5 lock off points along the way. This versatile layout allows for the passengers to ride closer to front set of seats much like in a Kombivan arrangement with a large boot space behind the seat. It also allows the perfect campervan layout by being able to position the seat at the very rear of the van when required.
The New design will be available from Aug 2021.
There are lots of advantages of having a movable seat position;
- Front of van seat positioning give passengers a more comfortable riding position.
- Children travelling in the back are closer to hand, like a Kombi van design.
- Large loading space behind the seat can accommodate bikes, luggage, tools and equipment.
- A centrally positioned table combined with front swivel seats allows 4 people to sit around a single table.
- The seat can be pushed to the very back of the van to maximuse space as a campervan.
- A bed can be made up either to the front of the van or to the rear of the van, allowing more flexible storage options.
The design and development of the rails has taken some time, we wanted to keep the rail depth as shallow as possible (the rails only have a depth of 27mm). We also wanted the seat to be removable for those times that the full load capacity of the van is required.