Available in a wide range of finish and trim combinations
Now fitted with EN1949 Compliant regulator with pressure test point
– Fridge Vitrofrigo 39l low power compressor fridge with 12v danfloss compressor, thermostatically controlled and ice box.
– Hob Stainless steel Smev 9222 twin hob with darkened glass splash back cover. –
– Gas regulator Truma 30mbar 8mm, bulkhead mounted design, pressure test point.
– Sink Stainless steel Smev 9222 sink with darkened glass splash back cover
– Water 10l fresh water supply, 10l grey water container, option to install external draining grey water. (spare 2m grey waste hose)
– 12v Micro-switched tap with in-line submersible pump.
– Sleek curved design, latches hinged doors to storage compartments.
– Pre-wired and plumbed with dis-connectable wiring for easy installation.
– 2m of connection cable and 10 amp in-line use, ready to fit to your leisure battery. Spare connectors if cable shortening is required.
– Flush fitting Floor Plates (Surface mounted), to facilitate easy removal of pod when not in use. (Black powder coated)
– Gas Drop Vent
If you wish to proceed with an order you can call our experienced team on 01271 373853 to discuss and confirm your requirements. Alternatively, you can add the Pod unit to your basket and pay via Paypal. A member of the Clearcut Team will then call you to discuss your required finishes and arrange collection/delivery
A thoroughly modern twist to campervan furniture design. We have developed our “Instow” Pod to fit in most flat floored modern vans. The Instow Pod incorporates a compact low power 39 litre Vitrofrigo 12v fridge. The fridge has an ice compartment and thermostat and its compact size means it takes very little power to run, averaging at less than 0.8 amps an hour (that’s less than 12 watts). With the addition of low power cooling, your trips away can be that much easier and convenient. The pod is pre-wired with just 2 wires which require connection to a suitable 12v supply. We recommend that all of our conversion units are wired to a 110amp leisure battery for use to best effect.
Most commonly the 1350mm Instow is fitted behind the driver’s and passenger seats across the van, and is narrow enough to fit with most makes of camper van seating. On larger vans such as Crater, Ducato and Sprinter it can be fitted behind the driver seat running down the side of the van.
Suitable for a wide range of vans, our Modular pod units represent excellent value for money, allowing camper van facilities to be installed at a low cost. Our units are designed to be compact and removable and can be lifted out for use in an Awning. Alternatively, if versatility is important in your camper, they can be lifted out when additional space is required in the van. For a comfortable nights sleep we recommend pairing our Pods with either a Smartbed or RIB Altair Seating system. You will find us very competitively priced on both these seat options and can often offer discounts on combined purchases.
Delivery can be arranged from £75 on a pallet please call 01271 373853 to arrange delivery/collection or to choose finishes.
The unit is simple to install – fitting plates are included – just bolt in, link to a 12v power connection (leisure or vehicle battery), add a gas bottle and install the gas vents – you are now ready to go!
HOW TO ORDER:
– Choose the Pod Design you’d love to see in your van.
– Give us a call on 01271 373853 to Order your pod with a 10% Deposit, we’ll take the details of your chosen finishes and help to make sure your chosen pod design is the right choice for your van.
– Alternatively order your pod via the website and pay by paypal. (Pallet Delivery is available from £75inc vat, post code dependant)
– 5-7 Days later when your pod is build we’ll call to arrange delivery, collection or fitting of you campervan pod.
– Finally, jump in your van and head off to explore our beautiful country, get lost down twisting lanes, Turn your phone off and enjoy Campervan Life….
Additional Specification added on request
Table with folding leg (Adjustable length), stainless steel fixing rail and fixings. The rail can either be fitted to the conversion unit or to the side of the van. Please specify when ordering – £70 – usual price £75 inc vat when ordered separately 12v socket fitted and wired to pod unit – this can be used to run an electric coolbox or other 12v items. £35 12v USB socket fitted and wired to pod unit – Ideal for phone/tablet recharging. £45
was last modified: July 28th, 2020
Clearcut Conversions has partnered with Pegasus Finance to offer you finance on your campervan conversion & parts purchases with us (on orders over £1,000). Simply follow this link and apply. Upon approval, you will receive your funds directly into your bank account and then make your purchases as normal direct with us.