Below are some of the Modular elements that are undertaken in our workshop, these can be combined to create a completely bespoke campervan package.
- Choose from 15 different Pod Units designs, suitable for a multitude of base vehicles including, VW T5/6, Renault Trafic/Vivaro, Ford Custom, Ford Transit, Mercedes Vito, Toyota Hi-ace, Sprinter/Master/Boxer/Crafter.
- Supply and fitting of SCA or Westdub Elevating Roof Systems.(Selected vehicles only)
- Installation of side/ceiling panelling, Lining, insulation and lining of your van to create a comfortable interior.
- Installation of Ply floor and non-slip Altro Vinyl
- Window Installation and curtain fitting.
- Supply and fitting of Seating systems – we have a range of styles, sizes and finishes to suit your preferred layout.
- Installation of 12v and 240v power management systems and leisure battery charging systems.
- Installation of solar recharging systems.
- Supply and fitting of gas air blown heating
- Installation of LED Wiring Looms.
- Supply and Fitting of Wind out awning such as Dometic and Fiamma
- Supply and fitting of front seat swivel plates
Contact us by e-mail or phone to discuss your requirements, this will allow us to create a bespoke package for you. We’ll then send you an itemised quotation and specification list, along with leadtime on workshop availability and an estimated time frame to complete the work.
Modular DIY Packages
We can also offer DIY packages for most processes that we undertake in our workshop. Our expanding range of”How To Guides” outline what materials and components you will require for each process along with useful information and advice on installation and fitting. We hope the illustrative photos and break down of the processes of a campervan conversion will help you on your journey in transforming your ordinary van….. into something special.
Our modular DIY packages are exactly that, once we ascertain what it is you require (usually through an e-mail or phone conversation) we will put a package together that will save you money and provide every thing you need for your build.
Look out for our forthcoming How To…. series.
With over 2000 campervan conversions under our belt we hope to be able to offer useful tips and techniques for you to undertake your own campervan installation.