Introducing the new GlideMotion Rail System for the 150cm RIB Altair Seat. Designed and developed in house, certificated M1 pull tested in conjunction with the RIB Altair 112cm / 150cm seat design. Our Glidemotion rails and housing allow the RIB Altair seat to smoothly slide from the rear to the front of the van with 5 or 6 lock off points along the way. This versatile layout allows for the passengers to ride closer to front set of seats much like in a Kombivan arrangement with a large boot space behind the seat. It also allows the perfect campervan layout by being able to position the seat at the very rear of the van when required.
The fitted price will include the GlideMotion Rail System, RIB 150cm Altair seat with integral headrests, new flooring, floor insulation, new side step and rear threshold.
There are lots of advantages of having a movable seat position;
- Front of van seat positioning give passengers a more comfortable riding position.
- Children travelling in the back are closer to hand, like a Kombi van design.
- Large loading space behind the seat can accommodate bikes, luggage, tools and equipment.
- A centrally positioned table combined with front swivel seats allows 5 people to sit around a single table.
- The seat can be pushed to the very back of the van to maximise space as a campervan.
- A bed can be made up either to the front of the van or to the rear of the van, allowing more flexible storage options.
The design and development of the rails has taken some time, we wanted to keep the rail depth as shallow as possible (the rails only have a depth of 25mm). We also wanted the seat to be removable for those times that the full load capacity of the van is required.
Some of the Key specifications of the GlideMotion Rail System are listed below.
- Slimline rail depth of 25mm, this means minimum increase in floor height.
- 2250mm (swb), 2550mm (lwb) rail length, Up to 1350mm (swb) of seat travel, 1700mm (lwb)
- 5 lock off positions (swb), 6 positions (lwb)
- Bearing runner design for smooth glide motion of seat.
- Easy selection of seat position.
- Complete lock down of seat with no rattling.
- Stylish anodised aluminium single piece rail.
- Ability to remove the Seat from the van, when an empty van is required.
- Optional under seat tray providing large volume storage area. Flush twin door front.
The optional under seat storage unit provides neat secure storage without compromising the use of the seat.
Have you thought about..?
Leisure Battery & Split charging Installation – Power Management System Installation – Solar Panel Installation – 12v Lighting, Sockets & Switches – Window Fitting – SCA Pop up Roof System –Seat Swivel Installation – VW T5 / T6 Awning Rail Installation – Sliding Rail System For Rib Seats – Fiamma F45 Awning – Front Splitter & Rear Spoiler – Pod Unit Installation – Side Bars, Roof Bars & Roof Racks – Tow Bar Installation – Fiamma Bike Racks – Insulation, Lining & Flooring