If your’re unsure of your requirements or the suitability of this pod for your van type, or would like to discuss the Northam Pod further prior to ordering please call one of our staff on 01271 373853.
Suitable Vehicles; (Swb & Lwb)
VW T4/5/6 Transporter, Caravelle
Renault Trafic/Vauxhall Vivaro/Nissan Primastar
Ford Transit Custom
– Fridge – Isotherm Elegance 50 Litre low power compressor fridge with 12v danfloss compressor, thermostatically controlled and ice box.
– Hob – Stainless steel Smev 9222 twin hob with darkened glass splash back cover.
– Gas regulator – Truma 30mbar 8mm, bulkhead mounted design, pressure test point.
– Sink – Stainless steel Smev 9222 sink with darkened glass splash back cover
– Water – 10l fresh water supply, 10l grey water container, option to install external draining grey water. (spare 2m grey waste hose)
– 12v Micro-switched tap with in-line submersible pump.
Altro Non Slip flooring, 12mm plywood flooring with under floor insulation and a non-slip heavy duty Altro vinyl covering. £495inc vat
Bespoke sizing of the pod to your requirements is typically an additional 10-15% cost.
Northam with Fitted Appliances
The Northam Pod Unit with the new Isotherm Elegance fridge is about as low power as you can get in this type of conversion unit.. With the addition of low power cooling, your trips away can be that much easier and convenient. The pod is pre-wired with just 2 wires which require connection to a suitable 12v supply. We recommend that all of our conversion units are wired to a 110amp leisure battery for use to best effect.
Most commonly fitted behind the driver’s seat and narrow enough to fit with most makes of camper van seating. The benefit of the step out provides a useful surface area for a kettle or tea and coffee cups, the front panel is also a useful position to fit 12v sockets, should you wish to up-grade your the pod units specification.
Suitable for a wide range of vans, our Modular pod units represent excellent value for money allowing camper van facilities to be installed at a low cost. Our units are designed to be compact and removable and can be easily lifted out for use in an awning. Alternatively, if versatility is important in your camper, they can be lifted out when additional space is required in the van. For a comfortable nights sleep we recommend pairing our Pods with either a Smartbed or RIB Altair Seating system. You will find us very competitively priced on both these seat options and can often offer discounts on combined purchases.
Delivery can be arranged from £75 on a pallet please call 01271 373853 to arrange delivery/collection or to choose finishes.
Unit Size. Height – 755 mm, Width – 1040mm, Depth – 650mm and 420mm.
HOW TO ORDER:
– Choose the Pod Design you’d love to see in your van.
– Give us a call on 01271 373853 to Order your pod with a 10% Deposit, we’ll take the details of your chosen finishes and help to make sure your chosen pod design is the right choice for your van.
– Alternatively order your pod via the website and pay by paypal. (Pallet Delivery is available from £75inc vat, post code dependant)
– 5-7 Days later when your pod is build we’ll call to arrange delivery, collection or fitting of your campervan pod.
– Finally, jump in your van and head off to explore our beautiful country, get lost down twisting lanes, Turn your phone off and enjoy Campervan Life….
was last modified: October 1st, 2019
Clearcut Conversions has partnered with Pegasus Finance to offer you finance on your campervan conversion & parts purchases with us (on orders over £1,000). Simply follow this link and apply. Upon approval, you will receive your funds directly into your bank account and then make your purchases as normal direct with us.