This Pod unit comes plumbed and wired and has 15mm boarded back and base to maintain strength and integrity once fitted.
We are advising of a lead-time of 2 weeks at present for our build to order units.
Suitable vehicle type;
- VW T4/5/6
- Renault Trafic/Vivaro/Primastar
- Mercedes Vito
- Transit Custom (Please confirm this if/when ordering as the back of the unit is shaped to fit specifically around the ‘C’ pillar, based on a van lined with standard lining kit).
- Other similar sized SWB and LWB Vans
Unit Size. Height – 755 mm, Width – 1020mm, Depth – 605mm and 435mm.
- Hob – Stainless steel Smev 9222 twin burner with glass lid cover
- 50l low power compressor fridge, with ice box and battery protection cut-out.
- Gas regulator – Truma 30mbar 8mm, bulkhead mounted design, pressure test point.
- Sink – Stainless steel Smev 9222 sink with darkened glass splash back cover
- Water –10l fresh water supply, 10l grey water container, option to install external draining grey water.
- 12v micro-switched tap with in-line submersible pump.
- Food & utensils storage compartment.
- Cutlery drawer above fridge.
- Pre-wired and plumbed with dis-connectable wiring for easy installation.
- 2m of connection cable and 10 amp in-line use, ready to fit to your leisure battery. Spare connectors if cable shortening is required.
- Floor fitting kit for easy installation of pod
- Gas drop out vent
- Matt Black is no longer available, this has been replaced with Black Slate. Please see colour swatch.
The Northam Pod unit with the new 50L compressor fridge is about as low power as you can get in this type of conversion unit. With the addition of low power cooling, your trips away can be that much easier and convenient. The pod is pre-wired with just 2 wires which require connection to a suitable 12v supply. We recommend that all of our conversion units are wired to a 110amp leisure battery for use to best effect.
Most commonly fitted behind the driver’s seat and narrow enough to fit with most makes of camper van seating. The benefit of the step out provides a useful surface area for a kettle or tea and coffee cups, the front panel is also a useful position to fit 12v sockets, should you wish to up-grade your the pod units specification.
Order below using our Pod visualiser.