If your’re unsure of your requirements or the suitability of this pod for your van type, or would like to discuss the Putsbrough Pod further prior to ordering please call one of our staff on 01271 373853.
Suitable Vehicles;(Swb & Lwb)
VW T4/5/6 Transporter, Caravelle
Renault Trafic/Vauxhall Vivaro/Nissan Primastar
Ford Transit Custom
– Hob – Stainless steel Smev 9222 twin hob with darkened glass splash back cover.
– Gas regulator – Truma 30mbar 8mm, bulkhead mounted design, pressure test point.
– Sink – Stainless steel Smev 9222 sink with darkened glass splash back cover
– Water – 10l fresh water supply, 10l grey water container, option to install external draining grey water. (spare 2m grey waste hose)
– 12v Micro-switched tap with in-line submersible pump.
– Food storage cupboards with hinged, semi recessed, push button latches and slated roller Tambour door.
– Pre-wired and plumbed with dis-connectable wiring for easy installation.
– 2m of connection cable and 10 amp in-line use, ready to fit to your leisure battery. Spare connectors if cable shortening is required.
– Flush fitting Floor Plates (Surface mounted), to facilitate easy removal of pod when not in use. (Black powder coated)
– Gas Drop Vent
Fitting Options and Costs;
Fitting of your selected pod to your van using Flush Floor Plates, to facilitate easy removal, wire to 12v power supply, gas drop vent installed. – £295inc vat
Altro Non Slip flooring, 12mm plywood flooring with under floor insulation and a non-slip heavy duty Altro vinyl covering. £495inc vat
Bespoke sizing of the pod to your requirements is typically an additional 10-15% cost.
Putsborough Pod with Fitted Appliances and Side Seat Box
Putsborough Pod – with Smev 9222 and Tambour Door. We have designed our “Putsborough” pod to fit in most flat floored modern vans. Fitted with everything you need for a comfortable weekend break away. It is self contained and as such can either be bolted into the vehicle permanently or fitted to be removable, allowing it to be used as a kitchenette in an awning or tent. The unit can be fitted in behind the driver’s seat running down the side of the vehicle and allow space for a 3/4 width Rock and Roll bed. (Standard Height of upholstery suits RIB Altair 112cm, other heights can be made to measure)
Suitable for a wide range of vans, our Modular pod units represent excellent value for money, allowing camper van facilities to be installed at a low cost. Our units are designed to be compact and removable and can be easily lifted out for use in an Awning. Alternatively, if versatility is important in your camper, they can be lifted out when additional space is required in the van. For a comfortable nights sleep we recommend pairing our Pods with either a Smartbed or RIB Altair Seating system. You will find us very competitively priced on both these seat options and can often offer discounts on combined purchases.
– Choose the Pod Design you’d love to see in your van.
– Give us a call on 01271 373853 to Order your pod with a 10% Deposit, we’ll take the details of your chosen finishes and help to make sure your chosen pod design is the right choice for your van.
– Alternatively order your pod via the website and pay by paypal. (Pallet Delivery is available from £75inc vat, post code dependant)
– 5-7 Days later when your pod is build we’ll call to arrange delivery, collection or fitting of your campervan pod.
– Finally, jump in your van and head off to explore our beautiful country, get lost down twisting lanes, Turn your phone off and enjoy Campervan Life….
was last modified: September 23rd, 2019
Clearcut Conversions has partnered with Pegasus Finance to offer you finance on your campervan conversion & parts purchases with us (on orders over £1,000). Simply follow this link and apply. Upon approval, you will receive your funds directly into your bank account and then make your purchases as normal direct with us.