We can install the RIB Altair seat into your van while you wait, the fitting process will usually take 3-4 hours at our workshop. Often customers enjoy a walk on the local Tarka Trail while they wait for the installation to be completed. The leadtime from booking to fitting dates is typically 1-2 weeks depending on our workshop schedule. For VW T5 and T6 installations we use our M1 Tested* Anchorage system and will issue an installation certificate once completed.
RIB Altair Seat Fitting Service, 130cm and 150cm width
RIB Altair Seat Fitting – 130cm and 150cm width
- M1 Tested Anchorage kit* used to maximise passenger safely.
- The anchorage kit and seat are integrated to the main structural chassis beams of the van
- The anchorage kit is designed for straight forward removal of the seat should you need to take the seat out to continue ongoing work with your van conversion – ideal for self builders.
- We can fit the seat in one of a variety of positions depending on customers requirements and use of their vehicle.
- You don’t have to purchase the seat from us for us to install it for you. You’re welcome to provide your own seat, however we hope you’ll find us to have the most competitive of prices on the seats we supply.
- We hold over 100 seats in stock so can usually provide supply and fit options without customers having a long wait for the seat to be in stock.