We can install the RIB Altair seat into your van while you wait, the fitting process will usually take 3-4 hours at our workshop. Often customers enjoy a walk on the local Tarka Trail while they wait for the installation to be completed. The leadtime from booking to fitting dates is typically 1-2 weeks depending on our workshop schedule. For VW T5 and T6 installations we use our M1 Tested* Anchorage system and will issue an installation certificate once completed.
RIB Altair Seat Fitting Service VW T5 and T6, 112cm and 120cm Width
RIB Altair Seat Fitting – 112cm and 120cm widths
- M1 Tested Anchorage kit* used to maximise passenger safely.
- The anchorage kit and seat are integrated to the main structural chassis beams of the van
- The anchorage kit is designed for straight forward removal of the seat should you need to take the seat out to continue ongoing work with your van conversion – ideal for self builders.
- We can fit the seat in one of a variety of positions depending on customers requirements and use of their vehicle.
- You don’t have to purchase the seat from us for us to install it for you. You’re welcome to provide your own seat, however we hope you’ll find us to have the most competitive of prices on the seats we supply.
- We hold over 100 seats in stock so can usually provide supply and fit options without customers having a long wait for the seat to be in stock.
SKU: FIT-RIB-S Categories: 112CM WIDTH - TWO-SEATER RIB ALTAIR, 120cm Width - Two Seater RIB Altair, RIB Altair 112cm Fixed Frame, VW T5/6 & Crafter, RIB Altair 112cm Seat Slider, Renault Trafic, Vivaro, Vito and VW T4, RIB Altair 112cm Seat Slider, VW T5/6, Crafter, RIB Altair 112cm with Slider and Isofix, RIB ALTAIR 120CM WITH SLIDER, RIB Altair 120cm, Fixed Frame, Rib Seating Volkswagen T5 & T6, Rib Seats Vauxhall Vivaro, VW T4, Renault Traffic, Mercedes Vito
Share this Product: