Roofstar 4 Roof Vent Without Forced Ventilation – Roof Thickness 25-45mm – New Product
- Extremely flat: Aerodynamically shaped glazing-dome, which results in great height reduction by almost 50% to just 72 mm and reduce significantly the noise level.
- Very stable: made of proven UV-resistant material and ASA- and PMMA-material.
- Effective darkening: have an integrated roller blind system, which offers effective darkening and guarantees easy handling.
- Easy installation: Generously dimensioned sealing channel to accommodate the sealant and thus prevent water ingress problems. 8 fastening brackets allow installation in a roof thickness of 25-45 mm.
- User-friendly: The inner frame of the roofstar can be easily removed
- and re-attached for a quick cleaning.
- Water management: An effective water drainage system in combination with a rubber profile attached to the glazing dome gives a high security level.
- Spoiler effect: The same applies to the standard rubber sealing lip on the hinge side, which effectively minimizes noise (“spoiler effect”)
Cut-out dimension 400×400 mm
Opening positions 3
Opening mechanism Operating handle
Max. opening angle 60°
Installation methods – Clamping system, sealed or glued in place
Inner dimensions 516x513x 26 mm
Outside dimensions 502×511 mm
External height 72 mm
Clear dimensions 342×362 mm (1.242 cm2 )
Roof thickness range 24-44 mm
Forced ventilation 0 or 150 cm2
System Blackout system Rollo
Glazing material PMMA
Frame material ASA
Approval ECE R 43
Product weight 3,6 kg
Out of stock