Wallas XC Duo Diesel Stove Heater – Black – For VW T5/T6
Wallas XC Duo is a two plate ceramic cooktop for camper vans, which comes with a heater blower lid for indoor air heating. Even in bitterly cold weather, small to mid-size camper vans have sufficient heating power to stay comfortable.
XC Duo’s sleek design fits well with the aesthetic look of modern camper vans. The ceramic top’s right side is for simmering at slightly lower temperature while the left side is for boiling at higher temperatures. The machine functions as a heater when the blower cover is lowered, delivering dry heat that prevents condensation on the windows and keeps the furnishings fresh. The top of the lid is just warm to the touch despite its considerable heating capacity. The lid serves as a practical protective cover for the ceramic surface when the device is not in use. A child’s lock is also included on the lid to prevent unintentional opening. There is no need to remember to fill up separate tanks because the diesel fuel may be pulled directly from the vehicle’s fuel tank. In addition to burning fossil-based diesel, the Wallas Greenboost burner also burns renewable diesel (HVO), which produces extremely low levels of NOx and CO2.
The control panel works to adjust cooking heat in manual mode by adjusting the knob. You can use the PI Thermo Mode to set a desired temperature for indoor air heating. There is even a High-Altitude Mode which can adjust the combustion if the unit is used 4,200ft above sea level!
- Dimensions: 456mm X 343mm Control Panel Dimensions: 104mm x 69mm
- Power: 900-1800 W / 3,000-6,100 BTU
- Operating Voltage: 12v
- Fuel Consumption: 0,09-0,19 l/h / 3.0-6.4 oz/h
- Electricity Consumption: 0,55-0,85 A
- Type Approved: ECE-R122, ECE-R10
- Laminar combustion is a safe enclosed burning process with no exposed flame.
- Sealed combustion process dries the indoor air and does not add condensation or create odours.
- Stylish flush-mounted cooktop blends perfectly into the countertop and is easy to keep clean and hygienic.
- Ideal for smaller vans with limited internal space.
- Efficient and economical unit is perfect for off-grid environments.
- Made of stainless steel, high-grade aluminium, and other corrosion-resistant materials.