RIB Altair Seat Fitting - 112cm and 120cm widths
- M1 Tested Anchorage kit* used to maximise passenger safely.
- The anchorage kit and seat are integrated to the main structural chassis beams of the van
- The anchorage kit is designed for straight forward removal of the seat should you need to take the seat out to continue ongoing work with your van conversion - ideal for self builders.
- We can fit the seat in one of a variety of positions depending on customers requirements and use of their vehicle.
- You don't have to purchase the seat from us for us to install it for you. You're welcome to provide your own seat, however we hope you'll find us to have the most competitive of prices on the seats we supply.
- We hold over 100 seats in stock so can usually provide supply and fit options without customers having a long wait for the seat to be in stock.
- Easy to install with easy to follow fitting instruction.
- Super strong design and materials.
- Complete with all bolts, washers and fixings.
- Will fit both Slider and Non Slider RIB base frames.
- Will fit 112, 120 130 and 150cm RIB frames.
- Tested with over 10,000kgs of applied force.
- Allows for variable positioning depending on side furniture and required seat position.
- Galvanized finish for extra protection.
RIB ALTAIR two Seater 112cm Campervan Seat/bed, VW T5 Tassimo Fabric, Includes M1 Tested Seat Installation Kit
New VW T5 Campervan Conversion Designs and Much More
Our VW T5 and T6 Campervan Conversions, Vauxhall Vivaro and Renault Trafic Campervan Conversions offer some of the highest specification and ground breaking designs currently available.
We have spent considerable time and energy developing a range of Curved contemporary designs that you won’t see anywhere else.
Each of our designs are hand built and profiled to suit your individual vehicle allowing us flexibility with the layout of components and facilities.
We have been building Campervans for 12 years and so have extensive experience on what a practical campervan should entail. With input from customers on their requirements it allows us to customise the campervan conversion layout and also the facilities required.
SPECIALIST DEDICATED WORKSHOP, display room and Self-build shop on site
Our campervan conversion workshop is based in Barnstaple, North Devon, staffed by an experienced team of 10 specialists who offer attention to detail, extensive product knowledge and an excellent finish. A large part of our work is based on fully installed VW campervan conversions and other similar sized base vehicles. but we also offer partial builds for those of you who fancy tackling parts of the van conversion yourself.
We have examples of Campervan Conversion layouts and Modular ‘Pod’ units on display at our premises, if you would like to visit to discuss your requirements give us a call to book an appointment. We also have a wide range of swatches in regards to preferred finishes to really customise your layout. We have plenty of visual examples of previous conversions so customers can get a good idea of what a Campervan conversion in a certain colour scheme may look like once installed.
Extensive On-line SELF BUILD catalogue OFFERING FREE DELIVERY
Product knowledge is one of the most important aspects of Self Build campervan conversions. Here at Clearcut Conversions Ltd we make it a priority to back up our product sales with technical advice as it is needed. That means if you get half way through your Self Build conversion and it’s not going as smoothly as you’d hoped, we’re here to offer advice and troubleshoot any problems. We can also offer advice on what products you will actually need to carry out your own Self Build camper conversion.
We have a range of seating systems on display in our NEW showroom, which also has comprehensive displays for LED lighting, sockets, switches, power management, Smev Hobs and Sinks, Fridges, seating, beds, furniture and general campervan construction parts. We keep stock of lightweight furniture board in 8 different finishes, available in half or whole 8 x 4 sheets.
Below are the main vehicles we convert
VW T5 and T6 Transporters, Renault Trafic, Vauxhall Vivaro,
Nissan Primastar, Mazda Bongo.
Includes LWB and SWB versions.