Appledore PodFully Plumbed and wired (easy self installation)
- Smev stainless steel twin hob with glass lid/splash and 907 camping gas regulator
- Smev stainless steel sink with glass lid/splash back side drainer
- Micro-switched tap and submersible pump
- 12l fresh water supply, 12l waste water container
- Twin Tambour door access doors
- Available in a wide a variety of finishes
- Pre-wired with easy crimp connections for simple installation
- Fixing kit with spreader plates to bolt into your van - these can be adapted to make the unit easily removable.
£895 inc. VAT – available in a variety of finishesAdditional Specification added on request
- 12v Socket fitted and wired - £35
- Table with folding leg, stainless steel fixing rail and fixings. The rail can either be fitted to the conversion unit or to the side of the van. Please specify when ordering. - £65 (usual price £75 when ordered separately)
- 12v USB socket fitted and wired to pod unit – Ideal for phone/tablet recharging £50
- Flush floor fixing plates - Allowing for easy removal of unit - £35 inc. VAT
New VW T5 Campervan Conversion Designs and Much More
Our VW T5 and T6 Campervan Conversions, Vauxhall Vivaro and Renault Trafic Campervan Conversions offer some of the highest specification and ground breaking designs currently available.
We have spent considerable time and energy developing a range of Curved contemporary designs that you won’t see anywhere else.
Each of our designs are hand built and profiled to suit your individual vehicle allowing us flexibility with the layout of components and facilities.
We have been building Campervans for 12 years and so have extensive experience on what a practical campervan should entail. With input from customers on their requirements it allows us to customise the campervan conversion layout and also the facilities required.
SPECIALIST DEDICATED WORKSHOP, display room and Self-build shop on site
Our campervan conversion workshop is based in Barnstaple, North Devon, staffed by an experienced team of 10 specialists who offer attention to detail, extensive product knowledge and an excellent finish. A large part of our work is based on fully installed VW campervan conversions and other similar sized base vehicles. but we also offer partial builds for those of you who fancy tackling parts of the van conversion yourself.
We have examples of Campervan Conversion layouts and Modular ‘Pod’ units on display at our premises, if you would like to visit to discuss your requirements give us a call to book an appointment. We also have a wide range of swatches in regards to preferred finishes to really customise your layout. We have plenty of visual examples of previous conversions so customers can get a good idea of what a Campervan conversion in a certain colour scheme may look like once installed.
Extensive On-line SELF BUILD catalogue OFFERING FREE DELIVERY
Product knowledge is one of the most important aspects of Self Build campervan conversions. Here at Clearcut Conversions Ltd we make it a priority to back up our product sales with technical advice as it is needed. That means if you get half way through your Self Build conversion and it’s not going as smoothly as you’d hoped, we’re here to offer advice and troubleshoot any problems. We can also offer advice on what products you will actually need to carry out your own Self Build camper conversion.
We have a range of seating systems on display in our NEW showroom, which also has comprehensive displays for LED lighting, sockets, switches, power management, Smev Hobs and Sinks, Fridges, seating, beds, furniture and general campervan construction parts. We keep stock of lightweight furniture board in 8 different finishes, available in half or whole 8 x 4 sheets.
Below are the main vehicles we convert
VW T4, T5, and T6 Transporters, Mercedes Vito or Viano, Renault Trafic, Vauxhall Vivaro,
Nissan Primastar, new Ford Transit, Ford Custom, Mazda Bongo, Toyota Hi-ace.
Includes LWB and SWB versions.